Monday, September 24, 2012

OG x Lee Fields [LORD SEES]

Who the f**k is gym? May be the greatest/ since the bowl of cereals u had for breakfast/ let's pretend for a minute that I mean this/ I'm pretty sure the cash I owe doubled interest/ but I don't owe shit, man I paid my dues/ we keep it OG, Chandon, bring da flute/ still original realer than ur realest/ I know these niggas mad I get the women of their wishes/ the ones they bringin in never to f**k with'em thereafter/ we do what we will man, u do what u have to F**k the crisis and the bouhous/ u diss me, u lose/ yolo what? no 2s/ 1up who You?/ brain gang I told u we the business, real culture/ until I met u n*gga I never knew bout a vulture/ I'm praying God for the sins that I committed/ somebody tell the preacher that I mean it, I'm serious/ Leanin on this white cup, feelin like a misfit / Look what u made me do, aint we posed to bear this?/ hear the clock ringing/ ur own people singin/ ur girlfriend is soakin even yo mama's dancin/ f**k yeah I said it, I'm more famous than u ever will/ lookin at ur face u didn't know then I tell u still/ Angels and demons, demons in'em denims f**k that venom/ I'm good lemme kill'em/ Young Ghost the watch cold,of course they on they ten toes/ I'm talkin bout them girls they say wii like nintendo/ shout out to my old flows, all of u can have them/ I meant to say my old hoes, new tense, we past Them/ niggas stuck on stupid told U I was next man/ never been a hypocrite, d'rather be a fool man/ U huckleberry finn U, never been in school man/ n*gga just skipped class, talkin bout he cool man/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment